A Windy Coastal Ireland Wedding
Figuring out if a elopement or destination wedding is for you?
Have you considered traveling to a special location for the wedding?
Before planning your dream wedding, it's so relevant to weigh your options. I'm here to tell you all the perks of a small intimate ceremony.
1. Experience: there is nothing more exciting as experiencing a new place with you fiancé.
2. It's like having two week vacations. While my husband & I planned our wedding in Utah, we decided to spend a week there & utilize the time to hike some bucket list locations. After that we left for our honeymoon to The Bahamas!
3. Score some pretty epic imagery in a unique location.
4. Flexible budget when guest count is lowered.
5. All the focus is on your wants!
. While my husband & I went to Snow Canyon State Park, Utah for our Wedding, it is still one of my most cherished memories as we hiked up to the top of the cliffs. We shared moments while looking across the canyon during our wedding & have some pretty sweet images to share too. While marking off a place on our bucket list we experienced our DREAM wedding with our closet family & friends. I call that a win win!
Keep in mind that some locations require permits to photograph at. Double check in advance!
The Coast of Black Castle, Ireland | Workshop Host Tracy Burch Photography | Florals Mila Adams Design |